Stoughton is a proud community with a history rich in the traditions of social and family values. Dr. Goldstein, Dr. Mark, and Dr. Pizzi are honored that you are considering us as your individual or family provider of comprehensive general and cosmetic dental care.
Your visit to the dentist should be a relaxing experience rooted in the fundamentals of ethical dental care. You should also expect the benefits derived from using the most advanced technology available today. Our mission is to offer you all of these things, as well as an experience that has you motivated to stay current with your oral health care plan.
What can you expect from your visit at our Stoughton, MA Dental practice?
It’s a given that you should expect to be treated with kindness when you visit the dentist. We are no different than any other practice when it comes to putting your needs ahead of everything else. We also know that you have options, and want to give you a few highlights of our practice to help you make the best decision you can make.
At Stoughton Dental Group, we provide:
- Ergonomic chairs in the exam rooms
- Emergency dental care available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- An on-staff periodontist, who will help address serious dental health issues, such as gum disease.
- A thorough dental examination, including a cleaning and a checkup, so our doctors can assess your current dental health.
- A screen for TMJ and bruxism problems, which we may treat with oral appliances.
- Ultrasonic scaling, and additional treatment options for your gingivitis or periodontitis.
- Restorative services, such as fillings, or dental crowns, with color-matched finishes, customized to your smile.
- Teeth replacement services with dental prosthetics, such as bridges, dental implants, partials, and dentures.
- Cosmetic treatments, such as veneers and teeth whitening, ensure a dazzling smile transformation.